HARDESTY BROTHERS, LLC Vocational Career Center
The Hardesty Career Center is a woodworking training facility focused on teaching the necessary skills and techniques for architectural trim carpentry. Our vocational center aims to provide hands-on training, education, and practical experience to individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in construction trades, specifically trim carpentry. Our business model is designed to meet the needs of both the student and the construction industry by offering a comprehensive training program that will produce highly skilled and knowledgeable graduates. ROBOTS NEED NOT APPLY!
We offer competitive pay (to HUMANS), “flex” hours and opportunity for advancement. If you are passionate about wood-working, carpentry and construction and looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the position.
We value your time as much as our own… so, please understand the prerequisites and physical challenges required for this type of work. We only offer training to those interested in a career. Thanks.
Carl Hardesty has over 30 years working as a trim carpenter.
It is important that you have a valid drivers license and are insured and legal to drive or have reliable transportation.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical ability to lift and carry materials and equipment
- Time tracking and punctual to job sites
Current Positions Available
Architectural Trim Carpenter
- Installation of trim and finish carpentry skills on residential and commercial projects
- Utilizing proper tools, techniques and safety protocols
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients.
We offer paid apprenticeship programs. This is a unique opportunity to learn the trades while earning a wage.
- Assisting experienced carpenters in the installation of trim and finish carpentry on residential and commercial projects
- Learning and utilizing proper tools, techniques and safety protocols
- Communicating effectively with team members and clients
What can you learn?
Hardesty Brothers is currently seeking skilled and motivated individuals to join our team. If you have an interest in the following categories, you may apply to our paid apprenticeship program.
Hardwood and Laminate flooring
Baseboard and Crown Molding Installation
Door and Window Installation
Closet and Cabinet Installation
Staircase and fireplace Surround Construction
Shop Upkeep and Management
How Does Hardesty Brothers help our clients?
- Expertise: Hardesty Brothers., have the necessary skills and experience to complete a project to a high standard, ensuring that the work is done safely and to code.
- Time-saving: Hardesty Brothers., can complete a project much faster than a homeowner could, allowing the homeowner to move into their new space or enjoy their renovations sooner.
- Cost-effective: Hardesty Brothers., have access to wholesale prices for materials and equipment, which can save homeowners money in the long run.
- Problem-solving: Hardesty Brothers., are able to identify and solve potential problems before they become major issues, which can save homeowners time and money in the long run.
- Liability: Hardesty Brothers., have insurance and liability protection, so homeowners are not held liable for any accidents that may occur on the job site.
- Guarantee: Hardesty Brothers., provide warranties and guarantees for their work, which can give homeowners peace of mind knowing that their investment is protected.
Hardesty Bros., and other skilled trades, such as cabinet makers and millworkers, can create custom pieces for a home that enhance its aesthetic appeal and increase its value.
Hardesty Bros., can also create custom pieces that improve the functionality of a home, such as built-in storage or a custom kitchen island.
Hardesty Bros., can add curb appeal to a home by installing new exterior trim, molding, Porches, gazebos, or even custom designed front door.